There are times when heavy, bulky water bottles just don’t make sense to haul around. This is especially true in an emergency. Our new Emergency Drinking Water Pouches contain 4.225 ounces of drinking water, providing the perfect amount of water for a quick shot of hydration. Four pouches of Emergency Drinking Water give you about the same amount of water as a 16-ounce water bottle but without the bulk. In backpacks or survival packs, you can tuck pouches between food and gear items or into small zipper pockets. A handful of water pouches will fit in your glove compartment, center console, or even in the pouch behind your seat. The uses for our convenient, go anywhere, fit anywhere—survive anywhere—Emergency Drinking Water Pouches are endless.
How long will one case last? A single case of Emergency Drinking Water pouches—that’s 3.3 gallons—supplies one person with about 72-hours of clean water for drinking, food prep, and basic hygiene.
• 4.225 fluid ounces (125mL) per pouch
• 3.3 total gallons
• Use in survival packs, 72-hour emergency kits, 30-day emergency kits
• Store in your vehicle and at your workplace for the unexpected
• Keep a supply in your boat or RV, because breakdowns happen
• Take on hiking, biking, and camping trips for outdoor survival
• Pouch is printed in three languages: English, French, and Spanish
• Made in the USA
• Shelf life up to 5 years (based on storage conditions)
|Pouch Net Weight:
||4.22 fl. oz. / 125mL
||6” x 4” (25.4 cm x 15.24 cm)
||17” x 11 1/8” x 7 “
*Shelf life up to 5 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 32°F and 149°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions