Hypothermia is a primary concern in the outdoors or in an emergency. That’s why the Red Cross recommends that every first aid kit and every emergency kit include a thermal blanket.
With its innovative design that reflects 90% of your own body heat, you can wrap yourself up snugly in this thermal emergency blanket and stay warm even when it’s cold out. Its reflective qualities can also be used for shade in hotter temperatures to keep gear cool or set up a makeshift shelter. And don't worry about it getting wet. It's 100% waterproof.
Wrap yourself up snugly in this Emergency Blanket and, with its innovative design that reflects 90% of your own body heat, you’ll stay warm even when it's cold out.
- Durable insulated material
- Cools in extreme heat, warms in extreme cold
- Doubles as an emergency shelter
- Compact and lightweight
- Great for camping, hiking and surviving the cold outdoors
- Excellent as sleeping bag liners
- 100% waterproof
Dimensions: 52” x 84”
Weight: 5 oz