Save money and improve the taste of your baked goods by grinding your own flour from Hard White Wheat instead. The flour not only tastes great in all of your baking recipes but also maintains its whole grain goodness. Hard White Wheat is a nutritious and filling addition to your everyday meals and long term food storage.
- Tastes slightly milder and sweeter than hard red wheat
- Breads have the texture and appearance of white bread
- Boil wheat berries on stovetop for tasty breakfast cereal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday meal prep
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
|Calories per Serving:||150|
|Container Size:||6 gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.