Stock up on hard red wheat to add essential grains to your food storage. Whether cooked to make cereal, sprouted to add in salads or ground into flour for wheat bread, it’s adaptable to any diet. And its high protein content and rustic taste make it ideal for any emergency food storage.
- Ground into flour, results in traditional wheat bread
- Boil wheat berries on stovetop for tasty breakfast cereal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
|Calories per Serving:||150|
|Container Size:||4 gallon with handle|
|Net Weight:||24 lbs (10.9 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.