In an emergency, having variety and meal-prep versatility is critical to weathering a crisis in a well-nourished way. Augason Farms Dinner Pack is filled with some of their most popular and versatile survival food products. You’ll find just-add-water soup that is ready in minutes; mashed potatoes and sweet corn that are delicious side meals; vegetarian meat substitute and vegetable stew blend that are excellent additions to casseroles and soups; and, finally (but arguably best of all) there’s the delicious and easy-to-prepare bread mix that makes bread loaves, rolls, scones and more.
- Soups and sides are delicious as is or with the addition of vegetables and vegetarian meat substitute
- White bread mix makes everything from rolls and scones to breadsticks and pizza dough
- Includes 221 total servings
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Perfect for long-term food storage, emergency food supplies and everyday use
- Easy to follow recipes printed on can labels
- Large, institutional size cans with lids
- Shelf life of up to 30 years*
|Creamy Potato Soup Mix||1||25 per can|
|Beef Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute||1||40 per can|
|Potato Gems||1||45 per can|
|Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn||1||23 per can|
|Vegetable Stew Blend||1||40 per pouch|
|Honey White Bread, Scone and Roll Mix||1||48 per can|
|Total Quantity:||6 Cans|
|Water To Hydrate Food:||7.25 Gallons|
|Container Weight:||14 lbs. 11.5 oz (6.68 kg)|
|Can Size:||Large, #10 cans with lids (6.25" x 6.25 " x 7 " each)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product label due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product label for final specifications.
*Shelf life ranges from 10 to 30 years based on food type. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.