Augason Farm’s Corn Chowder is indispensable for making delightful, healthy soup for an everyday meal or winter comfort food. Thick and creamy, corn chowder is ideal energy food, a perfect solution in an emergency or when enjoyed as everyday meals. This delicious dehydrated soup is easy to prepare, nutritious and, with an extended shelf life, offers your family a convenient solution for preparing meals.
Augason Farms Super Cans offer the ultimate food-storage versatility. With individual pouches you prepare only what you need when you need it, without compromising the 25-year shelf life* of unopened pouches. Enjoy meals today or store for an emergency – either way, you’re covered!
- Can contains 5 individual pouches
- Unopened pouches retain shelf life after can has been opened
- Use for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Keep on hand for everyday use or camping
- No refrigeration necessary
- Large institutional can with lid
- Shelf life up to 25 years*
|Total Quantity:||5 pouches|
|Total Servings:||20 (4 per pouch)|
|Total Calories:||3,800 (760 per pouch)|
|Calories per Serving:||190|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||1 lb 15 oz (881g)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years*|
*Shelf life up to 25 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.