Boost the key nutrients your body needs by adding our three best-selling fruits to your long term emergency food supply. Whether you blend the delicious bananas, apples, and strawberries into smoothies, toss them into a fruit salad, or enjoy them as a nutritious snack right out of the package, you’ll love the versatility you get with these no-hassle fruits. They’re ideal for emergency food storage and everyday use.
• No washing, slicing, or dicing
• Refrigeration not required
• Perfect for long term food storage and emergency preparedness
• Lightweight, healthy snacks are for hiking, biking, and camping
• Kids love them in their lunch boxes
• Recipes on can labels
• Add to smoothies, cereals, desserts, salads, and more
• Shelf life ranges from 10 to 30 years*
|Includes||Calories ||Servings||Nutrition Highlights**|
|Dehydrated Apple Slices||1,200||20|
Dietary Fiber (2% DV), Potassium (4%)
|Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries ||630||18|
Vitamin C (80% DV), Dietary Fiber (7% DV)
Dietary Fiber (14% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potassium (6% DV)
Total Quantity: 3 cans
Total Servings: 60
Total Calories: 7,110
Container Size: No. 10 cans with lid
Shelf Life: Ranges from 10 to 30 years*
*Shelf life ranges from 10 to 30 years based on food type. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
**DV = Percent of Daily Value as recommended by USDA. See posted Nutrition Fact graphic for complete details.