With all the makings for dozens of hearty and healthy breakfasts, our Scrambled Eggs and Potatoes Booster Pack is an emergency food supply essential. The Scrambled Egg Mix can be used for anything from omelets and quiche to French toast and breakfast casseroles, making it a major boost to any emergency food supply or kitchen pantry. Combine that with Potato Shreds and Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative and you have countless, hearty breakfast solutions that the entire family will love.
• Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative is fortified with Vitamins A & D
• Milk powder easily mixes with water
• Perfect for long-term food storage and emergency preparedness
• The dried eggs and milk powder eliminate spoilage and multiple trips to the grocery store to replenish perishables
• Potato shreds are ready to go, just rehydrate and toss into a skillet for perfect hash browns
• Recipes included on can labels
• Large, industrial size cans with lid
• Shelf life ranges from 10 to 25 years*
|Includes||Calories ||Servings||Nutrition Highlights**|
|Dried Scrambled Egg Mix||5,520||92|
Vitamin B12 (15% DV), Vitamin D 6% DV), Protein (4 g)
|Dehydrated Potato Shreds||2,310||21 |
Vitamin C (20% DV), Dietary Fiber (7% DV), Potassium (6% DV)
|Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative||6,510 ||93 |
Vitamin D (25% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Vitamin A (8% DV)
Total Quantity: 3 cans
Total Servings: 206
Total Calories: 14,340
Container Size: No. 10 cans with lid
Shelf Life: Ranges from 10 to 25 years*
*Shelf life ranges from 10 to 25 years based on food type. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
**DV = Percent of Daily Value as recommended by USDA. See posted Nutrition Fact graphic for complete details.