Augason Farms Honey Powder is perfect for use in recipes. Reconstituted it is delicious on breads, rolls, or muffins. Honey powder, like liquid honey, can be used as a flavoring or sweetener. It provides the typical flavor characteristics of honey, but without the water and a 30 year shelf life. In the powder form, the consistency is much easier to handle than liquid honey.
- 30 year shelf life*
- 340 servings total
- 3 lb, institutional size (#10) can
- For emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
- No refrigeration needed
- Easy to reconstitute or use in powder form
- Nutrition Facts, Ingredients, Directions
Uses in powder form:
Adding to cake, cookie, and bread mixes
Sprinkle on hot and cold cereals, ice cream
Dust on seeds and nuts before roasting
Add to hot and cold drinks like tea or fruit drinks
* Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55?F and 70?F (ideal humidity 15%).